Mindmap Learning Programme (MLP)
General Studies (Static & Current Affairs) SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Political Science (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Public Administration (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Sociology (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Anthropology (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Geography (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
History (Optional) + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
Psychology (Optional) Mindmap Notes + Related Current Affairs SubscriptionFrom: ₹799 / 2 months Select options
What Students Say
Most frequent questions and answers
- Current Affairs Course (Newsbits, Editorials & Indepths)
- 17 Static Subject Mindmap Courses
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Environment & Ecology
- Art & Culture
- Ancient Indian History
- Medieval Indian History
- Modern Indian History
- Post-Independent Indian History
- World history
- International Relations
- Indian Society & Social Justice
- Internal Security
- Disasters & its Management
- Science & Technology
- Prelims Sureshots
- Study Hacks
- Prelims PYQs retake tests
- Current affairs – Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, Down to Earth, & other news sources.
- Polity – Laxmikanth, DD Basu, Internet.
- Economy – Ramesh Singh, Internet.
- Art & Culture – Spectrum, Internet.
- Geography – NIOS, NCERT, Internet.
- Environment – NIOS, Shankar, Internet.
- Ancient India – R.S. Sharma (old NCERT), Internet.
- Medieval India – Satish Chandra, Internet.
- Modern India – Bipan Chandra, Internet.
- Post-independent India – Bipan Chandra, Internet.
- World History – Tamil Nadu Board book, Internet.
- International Relations – Internet.
- Ethics – Lexicon, Internet.
- Indian Society & Social Justice – NCERT, Internet.
- Internal Security – News & research papers.
- Disaster – News & research papers.
- Governance – Internet.
- Science & Technology – NCERT, Arihant, News sources.
- IGNOU MA Notes
- Political Theory by O P Gauba
- Global Politics by Andrew Heywoods
- VP Verma – Modern Indian political thoughts
- Physical Anthropology – P Nath
- Anthropology Simplified- Vivek Bhasme
- Anthropology – Ember and Ember
- epg pathashala
- ignou M.A Anthropology
- ignou M.A Anthropology
- epg pathashala
- January 2014 edition of Yojana- Tribal and Marginalized Communities
- The Tribal Culture of India – LP Vidyarthi
- Tribal India – Nadeem Hasnain
- Indian Anthropology -Nadeem Hasnain
- Anthropology Simplified – Vivek Bhasme
- Savindra Singh’s Geomorphology
- Savindra Singh’s Physical Geography
- Savindra Singh’s Climatology
- Savindra Singh’s Oceanography
- D.R khullar
- Majid Hussain
- Geographical thought by R. D Dikshit
- Haralambos and Holborn (blue & orange )
- IGNOU Material
- Seeing sociology in everyday life by J.J.Macionis
- Sociological theory – George Ritzer
- Oxford Dictionary of Sociology
- Research papers from the internet
Standard sources like NCERT, Ignou, Upinder Singh, R.S.Sharma, Romila Thapar, Satish Chandra, Bipin Chandra, etc + Internet.
Standard sources like XI & XII NCERT, Robert A Baron, Morgan and King, Saundra Ciccarelli, Robert S. Feldman, A K Singh, Smarak Swain
Sorry!!! We only provide access to our mind maps via our website/app due to its interactive nature. But you can read them in offline mode or without internet (after opening once with internet). Offline works only with 2 years subscription.
Sorry!!! You cannot purchase individual gs subjects. You can purchase GS subscription instead which gives access to all 17 static subjects + current affairs for both prelims & mains. GS subscription is meant to give convenience as well as affordability.
Yes, you can access past, present and future content till the expiry of your subscription.
2 simultnaeous logins/devices are enabled per user account.
If you’ve opted for recurring payment, you can cancel your subscription anytime before next billing from your account dashboard like below. For one-time payment, you don’t have to cancel since you won’t be charged automatically.