Our focus is on complete customer satisfaction. Please read the summary and description of each product before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase. We also provided samples for you to check the quality of content. All the other content are of same quality as the samples.
Our Policy for the cancellation and refund is as follows:
Refunds will not be issued in following cases:
- Due to the digitally accessible nature of the products that we offer, we do not offer any refunds once the subscription is activated or cancelled (by you).
- Refund will not issued if you haven’t the automatic billing before the due date and the amount successfully debited from your account.
Refunds will be issued in following cases:
- Refund will be issued if you’ve cancelled the automatic billing before the due date but the amount debited from your account anyways.
- We issue a refund in case of duplicate payment
- Refund will also be issued in case of non-accessibility of contents (after we verify it ourselves and try to resolve the same).
- In case you are not able to access the contents, you can contact us at [email protected] or by clicking the contact button on the bottom-right of this page. We will resolve the issue within 48 hours.
- However, this will not be applicable if you bought subscription on a presale, that is, before syllabus completion.
Cancellation: You can cancel your IAS EXPRESS subscription at any time before the next payment date and any recurring payment (associated with the subscription) will also be paused. After cancellation, you will lose access to all the courses associated with the subscription. But you can reactivate the subscription anytime before the next payment date and thereby access your courses again. Please note that refund will not be provided if you cancel your subscription.