Throughout this document,
- the terms “We” / “Us”/ “Our”/ “Company”/ “Website” / “Websites” individually and collectively refer to IAS EXPRESS [iasexpress.net] and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the “User” / “Customer” / “Subscriber” of IAS EXPRESS [www.iasexpress.net] ,
- the term IAS EXPRESS refers to the website pointed by the web address www.iasexpress.net as well as all the websites that use iasexpress.net as the root domain.
You further agree that such collection, use, storage and transfer of Your Information shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you or any other person.
Third party service providers that render their services to IASEXPRESS [Payment Gateways (Instamojo / Paytm, Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Facebook Login, Google Login, etc.) have their own privacy policies. IAS EXPRESS has no control over the data collected by the third party service providers. IAS EXPRESS is not responsible for data collected by the third party services providers.
What personal information do we collect from the people that use the services of IAS EXPRESS or visit our websites?
- When using our websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Address or other details to help you with your experience.
- We do not store your Credit/Debit Card details or any other financial data provided by you on our websites.
- We do not collect your device/browser or any other similar information.
- We do not collect information regarding your location.
Why do we collect your personal information / How do we use your personal information?
- Your Email ID provided during registration is used to create a unique account in your name on IAS EXPRESS, to provide you with the membership subscription in order to access premium contents and to keep you informed about your changes to your purchases and important developments on IAS EXPRESS.
- Your Phone number is used to inform you about your purchase related information.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter to keep you updated.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.