- DAKSHTA stands for: Development of Attitude, Knowledge, Skill for Holistic Transformation in Administration.
- It is a collection of courses for young professionals and consultants engaged in the government.
- 18 courses are accessible on the iGOT Karmayogi Platform. (iGOT is Integrated Government Online Training)
- Data-Driven Decision Making for Government (Wadhwani Foundation)
- Code of Conduct for Govt Employees (ISTM)
- Orientation Module on Mission LiFE (MoEFCC)
- Office Procedure (ISTM)
- Yoga Break at Workplace (MDNIY)
- Effective Communication (IIM-B)
- Basics of Public Policy Research (IIPA)
- Advanced PowerPoint (Microsoft)
- Stress Management (DoPT)
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (ISTM)
- Noting & Drafting (ISTM)
- Introduction to Emerging Technologies (Wadhwani Foundation)
- Formulation of Public Policies (ISTM)
- Personal & Organizational Values (DoPT)
- Reform Initiatives of Govt of India (ISTM)
- Public Procurement Framework for GoI (Dept of Expenditure)
- Ways of Enhancing Presentation Skills (GSI)
- Advanced Excel (Microsoft)
- These courses are focused on building functional, domain and behavioural competencies by providing information on subjects necessary for discharging the professionals’ duties and responsibilities effectively.