- It is an online dredging monitoring system.
- To accelerate the ‘Waste to Wealth’ initiative.
- It is an improvement to the Draft & Loading Monitor system.
- Will bring synergy among the different input reports like:
- Daily dredging report
- Pre and post dredging survey data
- Will enable (on daily and monthly basis):
- Progress visualization
- Dredger performance
- Downtime monitoring
- Location tracking
- Developed by National Technology Centre for Ports, Waterways and Coasts.
- It is the technological arm of Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways.
- Established at IIT Madras, under the Sagarmala Program.
Total investment: ₹ 77 crore