After the purchase, you can access all the PSIR mindmaps & their updates here.
List of Mindmaps & Samples: Click here
Things to Note:
- Validity of subscription: 1 year.
- Offline access: No download option / All contents can be accessed via our website/app only. But you can read the content offline. How?
- Step 1: Open all the mindmaps with the internet once and close them.
- Step 2: Turn off the internet.
- Step 3: Open those mindmaps without internet now. It’ll open till subscription expiry.
- Offline works with chrome, firefox, and iasexpress app.
- Access: After the purchase, you can access all the links from the homepage itself or you can also use the menu at the top-left to navigate.
- Number of devices: 2 simultaneous device logins (PC/Tablet/Mobile) are allowed per user account.
Available offers for you:
- 20% flash sale offer is going to end soon!!! (automatically applied/no discount code needed!).
- Get an additional 5% discount for adding both GS & Optional subscriptions to the cart (automatically applied at checkout/no discount code needed!).
- IGNOU MA Notes
- Political Theory by O P Gauba
- Global Politics by Andrew Heywoods
- VP Verma – Modern Indian political thoughts
Features & Benefits of PSIR Mindmaps:
- Big picture – You can take in the bigger picture quickly and easily at a glance with this mindmap.
- Better recollection – The visual nature of mindmaps allows for easier recall.
- Simplification – Mindmaps allow for the simplification of complex relationships between topics.
- Structured – Just like each and every object in the world has a structure, a topic that you are reading also has a structure. But the traditional paragraph based reading cannot show you the structure unique to each topic.
- Quick revision – Every point is organized and linked in a way that enables quick revision.
- Creativity – Your creativity will get boosted as you can get big-picture easily with mind maps.
- Interactive – IE Mindmaps are interactive i.e., you can collapse, expand, navigate around and search for a particular topic inside the mindmap. This provides for the active learning process and you never get bored. It is not possible in image or PDF mindmaps. You can read it with any device (Mobile/Tablet/PC). No software is needed.
- Lecture + Self-study – As mindmaps are interactive and each node is opened by clicking them = it seems like someone actually teaching you (= more focus) & you will also get the same efficiency as that of self-study in terms of learning/retention.
- Syllabus & Question paper-based – Contents in the mind maps were prepared based on solving previous years’ question papers & strictly adhered to syllabus = high chance of success in the examination.