IE Mind Maps > Indian Economy
AKA – Also Known As
NOTH – Need of the Hour
P – Parliament
SL – State Legislature
C – Central Govt
S – State Government
P.P – Purchasing Power
M.T – Monitorable Targets
MLP – Multi Level Planning
CFOI – Consolidated Fund of India
CFOS – Consolidated Fund of State
- Use the menu to filter contents by sub-categories.
- Click here to see the update log of static mindmaps.
- Click here to read the latest current articles/mindmaps.
- Click the bell icon on the bottom-left of this page to receive notifications of new uploads or updates.
- Click here to install the IAS EXPRESS app to read mindmaps on the go.
- For expanding all nodes at the same time, click “Transform” => “Expand All” at the bottom of the page.
- For expanding all nodes in a particular topic, then click on that topic and then click “Transform” => “Focus”.
Ramesh Singh (Most) – Buy Now Internet (Some)
Ramesh Singh (Most) – Buy Now
How to use IE Mind Maps?
List of Chapters
- Progress, Growth, and Development
- Evolution of Indian Economy
- Economic Planning
- Planning in India
- Economic Reforms in India
- Inflation and Deflation [FREE]
- Business Cycle [FREE]
- Indian Agriculture [NEW]
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country
- Different types of irrigation and irrigation systems
- Storage, transport, and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints
- e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices
- Public Distribution System
- Technology missions
- Economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Indian Industry
- India and the global economy
- Financial Market
- Banking in India
- Insurance in India
- Security Market in India
- External Sector in India
- International Economic Organisations & India
- Taxation in India
- Public Finance
- Human Development
- Inclusive growth & issues arising from it
- Investment Models
- Recent Developments
Are these mindmaps useful?
Leave your opinion in the comment section below.