IE Mindmaps > Indian Polity
- C – Central Government
- S – State Government
- P – Parliament
- L – Legislature
- E – Executive
- SL – State Legislature
- SLA – State Legislative Assembly
- SLC – State Legislative Council
- CAA – Constitutional Amendment Act
- CFOI – Consolidated Fund of India
- CFOS – Consolidated Fund of State
- BS – Basic Structure [collapse]
- For expanding all nodes at the same time, click “Transform” => “Expand All” at the bottom of the page.
- For expanding all nodes in a particular topic, then click on that topic and then click “Transform” => “Focus”.
- Click here to see the update log of static mindmaps.
- Click here to read the latest current articles/mindmaps.
- Click the bell icon on the bottom-left of this page to receive notifications of new uploads or updates.
- Click here to install the IAS EXPRESS app to read mindmaps on the go.
How to use IE Mind Maps?
List of Chapters
- Historical Background [FREE]
- Constituent Assembly
- Features of the Indian Constitution
- Union and its territory
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP)
- Fundamental Duties
- Constitution Amendment
- Parliamentary System
- Federal System
- Center-State Relations
- Inter-State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
- Special Status of J&K
- Special Status of Some States
- Central Government
- Vice President
- Prime Minister
- Council of Ministers
- Supreme Court
- State Government
- Chief Ministers
- State Council of Ministers
- State Legislature
- High Court
- Subordinate Courts
- Local Government
- Panchayat Raj
- Constitutional Bodies
- Non-constitutional Bodies
- Other Constitutional Dimensions
- Order of precedence
- Important Constitutional Amendments
- Comparison of Indian Constitution with that of Other Countries [NEW]
- Pressure Groups [NEW]
- Important Court Verdicts [NEW]
- Recent Developments
Supplementary Notes for Prelims
Are these mindmaps useful?
Leave your opinion in the comment section below.