- Use the menu to filter contents by sub-categories.
- Click here to see the update log of static mindmaps.
- Click here to read the latest current articles/mindmaps.
- Click the bell icon on the bottom-left of this page to receive notifications of new uploads or updates.
- Click here to install the IAS EXPRESS app to read mindmaps on the go.
Tips for Desktop/Laptop Users
- For expanding all nodes at the same time, click “Transform” => “Expand All” at the bottom of the page.
- For expanding all nodes in a particular topic, then click on that topic and then click “Transform” => “Focus”.
- This option is only for PC users because it is difficult to click and expand in PC compared to touch and expand in mobile phone/tablet. Moreover, the mindmap software that we use, allows the “Transform” option only for PC users.
NIOS Geography (Most) – Download Now Internet (Some) Referred Sources[collapse]
NIOS Geography (Most) – Download Now
List of Chapters
- Interior Earth [FREE]
- Dynamic Surface of Earth
- Landforms Evolution due to Internal Forces
- Running Water and Underground Water
- Glacier, Wind and Sea Waves
- Major Landforms
- Oceans- Relief, and Circulation
- Insolation and Temperature
- Pressure & Winds
- Humidity & Precipitation
- Important facts for prelims (Countries & borders, Forest types, Rivers, etc.)