There is evidence to suggest that the Indian diaspora has a decisive role to play in the politics and economy of countries such as the United States and European countries:
- Political influence:
- Indian-Americans have become an increasingly influential political force in the United States.
- For example, Indian-American politicians such as Kamala Harris and Nikki Haley have held high-level positions in the US government, and Indian-American organizations such as the US India Business Council have played a key role in shaping US policy towards India.
- Economic contributions:
- The Indian diaspora has made significant economic contributions in countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
- For example, Indian-Americans have the highest median household income of any ethnic group in the United States, and Indian-owned businesses in the UK contribute billions of pounds to the economy each year.
- Cultural influence:
- The Indian diaspora has also had a significant cultural influence in countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
- For example, Indian-American celebrities such as Mindy Kaling and Aziz Ansari have gained popularity in the United States, and Indian cuisine has become a popular and influential part of the food culture in the UK.
Overall, the Indian diaspora has had a significant impact on the politics and economy of countries such as the United States and European countries, and is likely to continue to do so in the future. copyright©iasexpress.net