- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology.
- Indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of: Information Technology, Space, Computers, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology
- Issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- All science & technology issues.
Note: In recent years there have been very few questions asked from static science and technology for UPSC. Therefore, keeping up with new science & technology developments like Blockchain, IOT, AI, Black holes, Biotechnology, etc. from a current affairs perspective is enough. So regularly following the above links + newsbits will be useful. If you’re from a non-technical background, you can go-through NCERT (6-12) once.