After the purchase, you can access all the Public Administration mindmaps & their updates here.
List of Mindmaps & Samples: Click here
The content provided in these mind-maps are compiled from the best sources & are self-sufficient for the understanding of the subject & simultaneously helpful for faster revision but still for enthusiastic readers, we’ve mentioned referred books which you can refer:
Booklist for Paper 1:
- Mohit Bhattacharya: New Horizon of public administration
- Administrative Thinkers by Prasad & Prasad
- Comparative public administration: R.K Arora
- Public administration by M. Laxmikanth
- Public administration paper 1 by RB Aribam
Booklist for Paper – 2:
- Indian public administration by Ramesh K Arora & Rajni Goyal
- Public administration paper 2 by RB Aribam
- Government reports (2nd ARC, Punchi Commission reports, NITI aayog recommendations )
- Newspapers editorials
Features & Benefits of our Pub-Ad Mindmaps:
- Big picture – You can take in the bigger picture quickly and easily at a glance with this mindmap.
- Better recollection – The visual nature of mindmaps allows for easier recall.
- Simplification – Mindmaps allow for the simplification of complex relationships between topics.
- Structured – Just like each and every object in the world has a structure, a topic that you are reading also has a structure. But the traditional paragraph based reading cannot show you the structure unique to each topic.
- Quick revision – Every point is organized and linked in a way that enables quick revision.
- Creativity – Your creativity will get boosted as you can get big-picture easily with mind maps.
- Interactive – IE Mindmaps are interactive i.e., you can collapse, expand, navigate around, and search for a particular topic inside the mindmap. This provides for the active learning process and you never get bored. It is not possible in image or PDF mindmaps. You can read it with any device (Mobile/Tablet/PC). No software is needed.
- Lecture + Self-study – As mindmaps are interactive and each node is opened by clicking them = it seems like someone actually teaching you (= more focus) & you will also get the same efficiency as that of self-study in terms of learning/retention.
- Syllabus & Question paper-based – Contents in the mind maps were prepared based on solving previous years question papers & strictly adhered to syllabus = high chance of success in the examination.