What is a Mindmap
Mindmaps are a visual way to represent ideas and concepts, helping to structure information and promote better understanding, recall, and generation of new ideas. Here’s how mindmaps wil benefit you:
- Improved Memory and Recall: Mindmaps help you remember and recall information more effectively by presenting it in a visually appealing and organized manner.
- Easier Learning of New Concepts: By connecting related concepts and facilitating meaningful learning, mindmaps make it easier for you to grasp and retain new information.
- Increased Engagement: Mindmaps make learning more engaging by encouraging deep interactions with content and promoting creativity.
- Simplification of Complex Ideas: Mindmaps break down complex relationships and ideas into smaller, more manageable parts, making them easier to understand and process.
- Boosted Creativity: The non-linear structure of mindmaps encourages creative thinking and problem-solving, allowing you to explore new ideas and connections.
Features of this course
- Paper 1 Notes & Mindmaps
- Paper 2 Notes & Mindmaps
- Other features: dark mode, add your notes, bookmark, offline access, 2 simultaneous logins.
- Offline access: Open a module once with the internet and it can be opened again without the internet for later reference. Works with 1 year/more subscriptions.
- W. T. Stace: A Critical History of Greek Philosophy (Plato and Aristotle).
- Copleston: A History of Philosophy (Relevant Chapters from volume I, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & XI).
- Anthony Kenny: A New History of Western Philosophy. OUP Oxford.
- Datta & Chatterjee: An Introduction to Indian Philosophy. Rupa Publishing.
- C. D. Sharma: A Critical Survey of Indian Philosophy. MLBD.
- Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy.
- John Hick: Philosophy of Religion.
- Michael B. Wilkinson: Philosophy of Religion: An Introduction.
- O. P. Gauba: Social & Political Philosophy.
- Political Theory, An Introduction. Edited By Rajeev Bhargava & Ashok Acharya.
- Oxford Dictionary of Politics.
The syllabus has not been completed yet but we are uploading one topic everyday.