- Historical Background [FREE]
- Constituent Assembly
- Features of the Indian Constitution
- Union and its territory
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy (DPSP)
- Fundamental Duties
- Constitution Amendment
- Basic Structure of the Indian Constitution
- Parliamentary System
- Federal System
- Center-State Relations
- Inter-State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
- Special Status of J&K
- Special Status of Some States
- Central Government
- State Government
- Local Government
- Constitutional Bodies
- Non-constitutional Bodies
- Other Constitutional Dimensions
- Order of precedence
- Comparison of Indian Constitution with that of Other Countries
- Pressure Groups
- Important Court Verdicts
- Salient Features of the Representation of People’s Act
- [Article] 5 Simple rules to remember the bill lapse in Indian Parliament [FREE]
- [Table] Comparison between various posts/bodies with respect to Tenure, Appointment, and Removal
- [Table] Types of majorities in Parliament/State Legislatures – Simple, Special, Effective and Absolute.
- [Mindmap] Complete amendments in Indian Constitution (important ones highlighted)
Sep 27, 2020 – Complete constitution amendments mindmap added.
Sep 22, 2020 –
- Added [Table] Types of majority in Parliament.
- President >> Appointment >> Included J&K legislature in elected members.
Sep 11, 2020 –
- Centre-State Relations – Punchhi Commission analysis added.
- Non-constitutional bodies – National Integration Council added.
Aug 13, 2020 – Mnemonics added for easier retention of information in Historical background, constituent assembly, & constitution-features.
July 5, 2020 – Local Govt – PESA Act, 1996 explained in detail.
May 2, 2020 – Due to many member requests, the topics in central & state government (President, Vice President, Parliament, Chief Minister, etc) have been made into separate mindmaps. Error regarding oath administration for MPs rectified in Parliament Mindmap. Notes not visible issue rectified in comparison between different constitutions.
Apr 25, 2020 – Polity, Economy, & Environment Mindmaps -> “Recent developments” node added in each mindmap that links to related categories of current articles (mains) = You don’t need to wait for the updates. Just click on that node to read in-depth articles on the recent issues. For example, if you are reading Fundamental Rights mindmap and you want the recent updates, just click the “Recent Developments” node and it will open the Fundamental Rights category of current articles on the website which explains in-depth about recent issues related to FR.
Apr 11, 2020 – Salient Features of the Representation of People’s Act (Mains topic) uploaded.
Apr 6, 2020 – Central govt, State govt & Other constitutional bodies -> Update regarding Anglo-Indian reservation in legislature.
Apr 3, 2020 –
- Constitutional Bodies -> Errors regarding SPSC resignation & functions rectified.
- Non-Constitutional Bodies -> Errors regarding Composition of NHRC & SHRC rectified.
March 17, 2020 – Indian Polity Mindmaps -> Central Govt -> Supreme Court -> Updated the number of judges.
Jan 14, 2020 – Central Govt & State Govt -> Errors in RS Chairman & High Court Judge Tenure rectified.